- SA62 5QL
bethlehem's Covid-19 response
We are constantly adhering to the legislation and guidance provided to us by the Welsh Government and also from the Baptist Union of Wales.
Following the announcement by the First Minister yesterday stating that a 'stay at home' fortnight would begin this Friday (23rd October) lasting until Monday 9th November, Bethlehem's activities will now consist as follows:
- The chapel building is closed from 6pm on Friday 23rd October, although the cemetery remains open abiding by the social distancing guidelines.
- Services will continue to be provided electronically via email and on CD's, and the sermon will be available on YouTube.
- Prayer meeting will be held this Wednesday (21st October) in the church hall but after that it will revert to being held on zoom. Contact our Pastor for the links to that online meeting.
- Discussion group will be suspended for the time being. We hope to restart on Monday 21st November but that is dependent on future announcements by the Welsh Government. We will confirm this through Bethlehem News.
- Connect continues as usual on WhatsApp, and our next planned get together is Monday 2nd November.
This time people are not being asked to shield, however, if you do need any practical assistance then don't hesitate to contact me.
If you were planning on donating towards the shoeboxes please ring Sarah Stace and discuss passing the money to her in due course when this lockdown is over. If you are making up your own box, please try and get it to the church this week prior to the lockdown starting.
Although pastoral visits indoors cannot take place, if you require pastoral support or simply someone to chat to, please contact Pastor Jenny on 01437 731448 or via the 'Contact Us' Tab.
Funerals and weddings are still permissible at the chapel in line with the current Covid-19 regulations.